Increase the resilience of affected communities by improving access to early recovery opportunities for women and women with disabilities in NW Syria.
The project aimed to creating a supportive environment for vulnerable groups including women and PWDs in Idleb (Hazano, Kafr Takahrim, and Dana) through provision of Early Recovery intervention including the following services:
Provided of Basic technical training to perform unskilled/semi-skilled activities inside WGSS.
- Small business grants
- mini-stores have been opend
- Created joint small projects:
- Dairy and milk derivatives manufacturing workshop have been established
- Manual bread production Tannour centres have been established
- Soap production workshop have been established
- Shop for the production of sweets, dryers and pickles have been established